Rand Rusher created this infographic on 5 things to know about Kybella to help all patients consider Kybella understand what goes on behind this procedure.
- Kybella is an injectable medication that is used to break down the fat that accumulates in the area below your chin.
- Kybella is the 1st injectable medication to be able to improve submental fullness, also known as the “double chin.”
- Kybella destroys the fat cells in the injected area. Your body then flushes these fat cells out of the body.
- Some of the main side effects are bruising, swelling, numbness and pain to the injection area and can last a few days.
- Kybella is administered in a series of treatments, usually 3 to 5 treatments scheduled 6 to 8 weeks apart.
For more information on Kybella, contact Rush to Beauty.